The Kees & Claire Hut, the First Stop in the Spearhead Huts system, has freshly opened for its first winter season. Help us complete its remaining solar and water systems by celebrating with this one-of-a-kind opportunity – our All-Inclusive VIP Weekend fundraising event March 6-8, 2020.
Join us for an all-inclusive concierge mountain getaway.
- 2 nights – accommodation at the brand new Kees and Claire Hut at Russet Lake, Whistler, BC.
- 3 guided ski days – ski touring in the world-class Spearhead regions guided by ACMG certified guides with a lifetime of local knowledge
- Rockstars – ski with Olympian Robbie Dixon, freeski phenom Christina ‘Lusti’ Lustenberger and freeride legend Eric ‘Hoji’ Hjorleifson.
- Plenty of room to stretch out – the hut accommodates 42, but we’re limiting the number of guests to just 20. And there’s only 5 spaces left.
- Pack Light – lighten your load for a smooth trip in and out. We’ve got the food & beverage and can help with other items.
- Gourmet – all meals included. Breakfast, bagged lunches, après and dinner, catered by chefs from Whistler’s finest – Il Caminetto.
- Cheers – premium wine and beer.
- Tax Receipt – your fee includes all of the above as well as a charitable tax receipt for the donation portion ($8000 tax receipt) of your payment.
Friday March 6 – Sunday March 8, 2020
$10,000 CAD ($8000 charitable donation eligible for tax receipt + $2000 event cost).
Currently 15 spots are booked and only 5 spots are available.
Contact us at for more information or to book this unique all-inclusive weekend and help us complete this amazing alpine hut.
Andre Charland, Director
Spearhead Huts Society