We will now be accepting reservations for the remainder of the Summer 2020 Season.
Please be aware of the following changes to bookings and group rates.
- The Hut is not available to book from Monday to Thursday and is only open to guests with reservations from Friday to Sunday. Members of the public are asked to please not use the hut for day use purposes.
- There is a maximum group size of 16 persons allowed within the hut, this group must all be within the same social “bubble” and book as a single cohort. All names and phone numbers of guests must be provided to the reservation agent at time of booking for purposes of contact tracing.
- The Hut will only be available at a flat fee rate of $800 a night with the requirement to book 3 nights. For a total of $2400.
- Guests will be required to follow new guidelines posted within the hut regarding cleaning and sanitizing of facilities.
- Guests will be required to report to local health authorities if any person within the group falls ill during their stay at the hut
- Guests must all certify their health 24 hours prior to staying at the hut and confirm that they have not travelled outside of Canada in the 14 days prior to the first night of their booking.